Tuesday 12 August 2014

The Richard Branson of the #Rwanda tourism industry #internationalyouthday #iyd2014

The United Nations’ (UN) International Youth Day is celebrated on August 12 each year to recognize efforts of the world’s youth in enhancing global society. Grow Movement would like to celebrate all of our young entrepreneurs and commend them for their drive and vision to set up their own companies. Along with our global team of consultants we are proud to support such young talent.

Meet Martial Batangana, aged 24 living in Kigali Rwanda.  Having set up his first company in 2012, developing a web and mobile application to connect farmers with local and international buyers, he now also runs a travel company, http://www.susatours.com/. Grow Movement worked with Martial to improve his negotiation skills and confidence in his own business skills. 

"...I like to follow people in leadership. When I read books it is about leadership in business and entrepreneurship. My long term vision is to become an investor. I don't care how I look like, or how much I have been rejected, I keep on pushing, I keep flowing, I know what I want, I know where I am going, I always find another way. I believe in Growing I couldn't be where I am today without a mentor. Grow Movement gave me a mindset to create other businesses. I have a strong reputation in my community for knowing how to do business. I know how to negotiate and I am good negotiator now I can tell you...'' 

Grow Movement works across Uganda, Rwanda and Malawi to develop the business skills talent of all entrepreneurs. If you would like to work with a talented young person just like Martial please get in touch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment