Thursday 27 March 2014




Meet Orator, a Ugandan entrepreneur in the honey business https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcda2lc6viQ. Below is a thank you note to her volunteer consultant and the Uganda Grow team. I am particularly proud to see the role that my team have played in starting this particular mentor and client relationship. Having a business consultant from overseas is often a leap of faith for many of our clients. The Grow team pay a pivotal role in explaining the program and their business potential to our future clients. I am lucky to have such a committed team that take the future of their fellow country folk very seriously. Thank you and well done Joshua Mwesige the Grow Uganda manager and Karin Stumpf. Claire Jenkins


This is to extend my appreciation to your efforts Dr Karin. Apart from  professional services given to me and my business, you have gone a step further to be personally involved, I don't take this lightly/ for granted. Your total in put has given me a more focused vision to this business , meaning to focusing in business, the things I have learnt through this experience ,the gentle exposure to the international market. Thank you so much. As you said I can only pay back by succeeding and to me you are already written in my success story. Also In the success story of over 170 farmers looking forward to the break through of this export business.
To grow movement thank you so much this initiative touches so many lives,it has a powerful multiplier effect. Special thanks go to Especially  Joshua M. who practically  had convince me to enroll for this program. May God bless you and the grow movt team. In my business I take into consideration three important aspects, that is is people,planet and profit. So supporting  me to grow my business is supporting a noble cause.








No comments:

Post a Comment