Sunday 15 June 2014

Meeting Wills and Kate in Uganda



Ben from Hive Labs
Ok, so I did not quite meet Wills and Kate but I did come across a great poster of them whilst meeting Eric Olana from UK Trade and Investment at the High Commission in Kampala, Uganda. I met Eric to discuss Grow Movement activities and to seek assistance in connecting with different British companies who work in Uganda. I couldn't resist a quick photo with some of our favourite Royals!

Debbie from ICON
Part of my visit to Uganda was about meeting with different organisations who have clients who may benefit from Grow services. As  I met Ben from Hive lab a new tech co working space in Kampala, Debbie from ICON, Barbara from AWAN, and Susanne from AGOA. Looking forwards to working with new and different types of entrepreneurs and driving business performance across 2014.
At AGOA
Joshua at AGOA
Meeting Barbara from AWAN






No comments:

Post a Comment